IDCUS provides public works design services for city and county streets, stormwater facilities, water distribution, wastewater collection, and site paving and drainage projects. IDCUS staff has the specialized capabilities and experience to meet the specific demands of each project. We use state-of-the-art software and computers on all projects.
- City Streets – IDCUS has designed the widening and reconstruction of local streets and major thoroughfares for the Cities of Houston, San Antonio, Pearland, Wharton and Rosenberg.
- County Roads – IDCUS has designed roadway projects for Harris County, Fort Bend County, Brazoria County, Matagorda County and Bexar County.
- Public Utilities –IDCUS’s capabilities include water line projects for major transmission lines and local distribution lines. Also, IDC designs sanitary sewer gravity flow and force mains.
- Hydrology & Hydraulics – IDCUS is experienced in hydrologic and hydraulic analysis for small or large-scale transportation projects, including flood plain analysis and mapping, hydrologic and hydraulic modeling; Channel design; Storm Sewer design; Detention Basin Design; Culvert Analysis; Hydraulic Impact Analysis, etc. IDC staff is proficient in HEC-1, HEC-2, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, WinStorm, HY8, XP SWMM, ArcGIS and GeoPak Drainage.
- Flood Control Facilities – IDCUS is capable of designing major flood control projects including flood control channels, large diameter storm sewers, detention facilities and flood control levees.