IDCUS staff has over 100 years of experience in construction management. Our staff can keep your construction projects running smoothly. Their thorough knowledge of construction practices for roadways, water lines, sanitary and storm sewers, paving and drainage, and building facilities make our construction management team key players in the successful delivery of your project. IDCUS’s construction coordination and supervision capabilities emphasize close interaction with architects, engineers, and contractors; and monitoring critical tasks essential to achieving cost, quality, and schedule objectives.
- Highways / Toll Roads – Clients include: Harris County Toll Road Authority, Brazoria County, Bexar County, TxDOT Houston, TxDOT San Antonio, and Brazoria County Toll Road Authority.
- City Streets / County Roads – Clients include: City of Houston, City of Rosenberg, Fort Bend County.
- Public Utilities – Clients include: City of Houston.
- Major Drainage Facilities – Clients include: City of Houston, Harris County Flood Control District.
- Transit Facilities – Clients include: METRO, Fort Bend County, and VIA.
- Building Facilities – Clients include: Houston ISD, Houston Community College, Brazosport College, City of Missouri City, US Province of Oblates of Mary Immaculate, FlexSteel Manufacturing Plant.